Welcome to Metin2Club Forum

In order to get forum account you need to register game account here.

If you already have game account you may need to reset your password (use Lost Password form).

Xerxes

How can we improve?

60 posts in this topic

Dear players,

We have been working hard lately to improve the server, so we can make all of you happy and enjoy your time here!
You can see the whole list of all of our changes on the server Change Log, but this time we'd like to hear players feedback, how to keep all of you satisfied at once and also let all of you know, that every person makes a big difference to this server, so I would like to personally thank you for being with us and making Metin2Club to a better place to be for everyone.

I would like to ask all of you, what we could do to become a better server and what would be nice to have on this server? There are no stupid answers, every suggestion counts and no matter who you are, you will be heard and we might take your suggestions in consideration. We will highly appreciate any kind of suggestion and see what could be done.

Thanks for your loyalty.

P.S:. I would appreciate if you kept this thread for suggestions only.

Kind Regards,

Xerxes & The Team

8 people like this

You may add 5 characters per account not as now 4 .

And to return to edit if there is something.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Wooh said:

Fix the pvp.

I do not know what you mean by saying pvp. You'll have to say detailed what you would like to get fixed. 

2 people like this

pls fix the server lag on elysium (PS. its not only me that have this problem) its so bad, no trolls i mean it, its become more and more and now u cant even lvl in monkey doungeuns without being kicked 2 times a hour and it eats up your monkey keys

Edited by michaeltrab
3 people like this

Add another solution for macro users. Or leave it like this and increase healing on red/blue potions. For instance 50k. Consider Elysium aswell if needed, dont know the HP there. 

3 people like this

23 minutes ago, Bazett said:

Add another solution for macro users. Or leave it like this and increase healing on red/blue potions. For instance 50k. Consider Elysium aswell if needed, dont know the HP there. 

The idea is ok, but I think 50k is too much. It would ruin other items such as 72723.png

Quix, it's kinda noticeable that you haven't really tried using the normal potions, even without macro you can't pot properly, 50k is not even close of having the same effect as auto potions.

1 person likes this

I think the BM sura shield must be fixed it seems just too overpowered for any class.

go fix 190 arm for war on elysium, you take more dmg with 190 arm+7 than with 175+9 in 210 map

1 person likes this

I feel like these past couple weeks, as popularity has increased so has the amount of shout spammers. In the rules it says 

• 4.4 Spam is prohibited at all times.

but i feel like the spammers never get muted or warned. It might be because of the lack of [GM] ingame on Elysium most of the time, but I feel like something needs to be done as it really is annoying. Especially when you tell them to stop and there is just nothing you can do about it.

4 people like this

-You can try and get rid of that "You cant use items too fast". You can't use the skills after getting off the horse, u can't use the skills when you get on the horse, it's not good, because you die when you need the most not to. 

-No1 fixed that rain event: still lags, still 220 stones next/in 110 stones.

-No1 is reading support tickets. Sent a ticket weeks ago, no1 activated my forum account.

-Another thing...trade map is useless + many lags when you fight in Chunjo. You have to change stuff so you can't make shops everywhere, just in trade map.

-Spammers...omg i hate these. Change the time to default for shouting (10 seconds)

-I have the odd feeling that no1 is donating anymore. Increase item-shop prices/decrease quest coins and mobs (these servers cost money, no money, no nice server)

-PVP (now here is my thing). I am a sura 197 lvl , 115 sura comes at me, full pvp, full sura res, 2 skills and i die. I get up try to kill him...you know how much i skill him? 10-20k with mighty sword +9, sura, demi stone, alchy + 60 skill dmg. I said "wtf...no balance here". On officials lvl and items do make a difference, you will never see lvl 30 kill a lvl 65, NEVER...since when 115 with blue dragon stuff kills 197 with ice stuff?...we need some balance here, so here is my idea. Make new bio quests for higher lvl. (idk res for races, or attack against or what Fisher thinks about for reward) with these quests, higher lvls can double the resistance and/or attack so low lvls will not have the chance to kill 190+ (even not full pvp). I work my ass day and night to build items that require 50 upgrades to make them +9 and here comes a lil' guy, skills me twice with bds+9 that u can make very fast, and i ask you now...why would i bother lvling and making 180+ items when you can be OP pvp at 115? whats the point? lvl? i dont need it. items? you can do good with 115+9. Now you tell me why would some1 make 250 and play 8-12 hours a day to build items when u can simply stay 115, get bored, and never play again.

And i am talking here about Elysium. Thank you.

7 people like this

Leonid, I think the level 115 isn't just sitting there, do nothing and kills a lv 190 by coincidence. 

This player must be full 6/7, alchemy and other stuff. He is still missing demi from Bio 130 tho. 

I agree the ticket system should be more watched. Still waiting for a reply. 

1 person likes this

Add the Meley dungeon

Invest into advertising 

Make upgrade items drop rate higher (making items is so painfull especially for the new people... they see how hard it is to farm for one thing and quit)

increase success rate

Update IS

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Bazett said:

Leonid, I think the level 115 isn't just sitting there, do nothing and kills a lv 190 by coincidence. 

This player must be full 6/7, alchemy and other stuff. He is still missing demi from Bio 130 tho. 

I agree the ticket system should be more watched. Still waiting for a reply. 

Well that's not the point if he is sitting there or not. The point is he shouldn't be able to kill way higher lvl than his, with all the help from 6/7, alch and God. Thats not right.

3 hours ago, RavagerNick said:

Add the Meley dungeon

Invest into advertising 

Make upgrade items drop rate higher (making items is so painfull especially for the new people... they see how hard it is to farm for one thing and quit)

increase success rate

Update IS

Update: make the lower lvl upgrade items increase in quantity when breaking a higher lvl metin (just a suggestion)

2 people like this

The pvp isn't balance at all in this server!! A lvl 30 shouldn't be able to kill lvl 100+ and why is there dmg%/skill dmg% on pvp weapon?

and the item drop rate in Elysium is so bad farming in wc2 for pearls took forever with gloves on :(

Edited by Coolnoob94
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Coolnoob94 said:

The pvp isn't balance at all in this server!! A lvl 30 shouldn't be able to kill lvl 100+ and why is there dmg%/skill dmg% on pvp weapon?

Sounds like midgard. On midgard everyone can kill each other, it's all depending on the other persons items. They have high amount of the so called 'mall' that can be made here with coins  >>> SMBC <<<

well 1st of all dmg/skill shouldn't be on pvp weapons just pvm and put level requirements on those stupid weapons that anyone can use idk what there called

if their wasent skill damage on a pvp wep, how are u supposed to make damage in elysium? with your skills

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead