Welcome to Metin2Club Forum

In order to get forum account you need to register game account here.

If you already have game account you may need to reset your password (use Lost Password form).

Xerxes

How can we improve?

60 posts in this topic

How about to rather add drops like Runs/Coins instead of the abuse that will be made like your idea?

At this point, there really is only one thing you guys should make priority.. Its so obvious aswell. 

We want new content. When was 180 weapons added again? Several months back. We need something to work towards. 

Also more communication with the community would be nice eg. a weekly/montly "newsletter" telling us about plans and projects in the works at that time. It honestly feels like there isnt really happening anything, so it would be nice to know if something is, because at this point im not sure if i should be looking forward to new updates or expect them to not come at all.. Guess i feel like the server is dying?

In Temple of the Oacho and Enchanted Forest, it seems important mobs such as the generals and destroyers/foreigners takes a while to load. I asked around and alot of people seem to have the same problem.

Hopeful regards

Knightwalker

Edit:

According to changelogs last time we had a new map/gear set was  2016-09-25 ! (25th of September 2016) Way too long ago.

Edited by Dragneel

Newsletter of what? They never have plans nor projects.

To us it is not possible? 

Not to sit powers to activate always!

And I have something for alchemy!

Untitled.png

Refund useless weapons/armors/accessories.

Drag and drop your item on NPC to receive coins depending on your item level.

coins reward = random between 1 and item level.

Items should be lvl 100+ only

Optional: coins reward can be multiplied by upgrade level of the item (say that your item is +1 you will get double coins, if your item is +6 you will get your coins multiplied by 7)

Please add clams into the shop because you can't get pearls after level 105 , you need to farm 40 min for a lucky drop to get a single pearl , add clams for 500kk 100 pieces just add them into the game so we can get pearls , i would even pay 1kkk for 100 clams but i want to see them in the shop in some future updates.

8 hours ago, Guest TAIREX said:

Please add clams into the shop because you can't get pearls after level 105 , you need to farm 40 min for a lucky drop to get a single pearl , add clams for 500kk 100 pieces just add them into the game so we can get pearls , i would even pay 1kkk for 100 clams but i want to see them in the shop in some future updates.

Make a little farmer. It would be really unfair to those who farmed a lot and stacked loads of pearls

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead